Mid Devon Network is a group of independent businesses who choose to meet together on a regular basis in order to share effective leads, business knowledge and referrals.
How much does it cost?
Simply pay a small joining fee of £20 and regularly attend our meetings which are held fortnightly in Tiverton and Crediton. Breakfast costs £13 per head and is payable in advance by bank transfer prior to each meeting.
A £20 per annum membership fee is thereafter payable on 1st June each year.
What are the benefits?
Our members benefit from being part of the group in many different ways including;
- Facilitates good working relationships with trusted, credible & reliable suppliers
- Presents opportunities to gain customers, or reach potential clients through contacts made within the group
- Encourages positive networking, trouble-shooting & ideas sharing with like-minded business people from a range of backgrounds with different experiences
- Provides a platform for learning, training and sharing best practice through guest speakers, presentations & information disseminated via group members
- A members' business profile page for your business on our website.
- Promote your business via our website's bulletin board and Facebook page/group.
Read the Mid Devon Network Constitution.
Contact us to find out more about joining.